BRD Group have the experience and expertise to manage design projects from inception to completion. Phases involved in the design management include and are not limited to:
• Consultant engagement and liaising
• Liaising with a Building Certifier and relevant authorities to achieve necessary approvals
• Scheduling and Project Specifications
• Tender Proposals/Appointment
• Contract Administration
• Site inspections, including defect inspections and reporting where necessary
BRD Group have an independent third party certification from BSI International with respect to AS/NZS ISO 9001:2015. This certification covers the provision of Design Project Management, ensuring that the overall design and management meet international standards.
BRD Group also have a PQC Level 3 rating with the Queensland State Government for Building Design work.
Throughout the entire project phases, BRD Group is available to field any questions the client may have as we strive to achieve the best outcome for all of our projects.